Guidelines for poster and FC presenters
For the 15th WFSBP abstracts were accepted in two formats: Virtual Posters and Free Communications. The respective guidelines for both formats are explained below.
Deadline for submissions (virtual posters and FC videos): 24 June 2021
Authors whose abstracts have been selected as a poster are invited to prepare a virtual poster, with the option to add an audio or video file.
When preparing your virtual poster please stick to the following guidelines:
- All Virtual Posters must be submitted in either .ppt or .pptx format.
- Your Virtual Poster is limited to one page.
- All Virtual Posters must be submitted in 16:9 landscape orientation. We recommend to use the below template.
- The preferred file formats for images are JPEG or PNG. Please be mindful of any copyright issues when creating your poster.
- Embedded video files (AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4) and embedded audio files (MOV, MP3, WMA, WAV) are permitted. Please make sure to only use one file as they will be played simultaneously otherwise.
- Submitted poster file in .ppt or .pptx format should not be larger than 50MB.
- Font restrictions: Only Arial, Verdana, Tahoma and Times New Roman are accepted.
- Font size recommendations – headings should be between 30-40 points and content 14-20 points. We refer to the above mentioned template.
- All financial support for the work and collaboration must be acknowledged as part of the presentation.
Once uploaded, your ppt/pptx file will be converted. Please note that this process may take up to an hour.
Please refrain from re-uploading files during this process. You will be notified via e-mail once the conversion process has been completed.
Please make sure to check your files after successful conversion.
Uploading your virtual poster
- Open https://wfsbp2021-c745.eorganiser.com.au/ in your browser.
- Log in by entering your personal login credentials you created when submitting your abstract (email address and individual password).
- Click “Submit Virtual Poster”. Select your poster name in the drop-down menu.
- After you have selected your poster, click “Submit Virtual Poster”.
- Click “Choose file” and upload your presentation. Once the file has been uploaded, click "Submit" to complete the upload.
Guidelines for FC presenters
The abstracts with the highest scores have been accepted as free communications.
A free communication is a short part (10 min) of the Free Communication Session.
For the virtual congress, all free communications need to be pre-recorded by the author and sent to the Congress Office via a file sharing supplier of your choice (e.g. WeSendIt, WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive).
The format for PowerPoint presentations is 16:9.
Please make sure to include a slide indicating any conflict of interest. A template can be downloaded through this website (see below).
All uploaded free communications will be included in the on-demand content of the virtual congress and will be available to browse for all registered delegates throughout the live hours of the congress.
If you require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.