WFSPB Young Investigator Awards
WFSBP is offering awards to young investigators to attend the WFSBP biennial congress and the special educational sessions. An award includes a travel grant of EUR 400 plus a free registration to the WFSBP Congress in Vienna, Austria. Payments will be made in Euro after the congress.
Psychiatrists or basic researchers under the age of 40 are eligible to apply.
The selection is competitive. The application should include the following:
- A letter from the candidate applying for the Award with a summary of career goals and interest in biological psychiatry
- A letter from a mentor or the president of the national WFSBP affiliate society outlining the candidate's achievements and how the award will support the candidate’s career in biological psychiatry
- A Curriculum Vitae
Priority will be given to candidates:
- with demonstrated interest in biological psychiatry
- with history of interest in research and some track record of publications
- that have submitted an abstract for a poster or a free communication
- from developing countries
The Awardees are expected to attend all five WFSBP educational sessions.
Deadline for submission of application: 31 January 2021
The submission including all required documents must be sent to the congress office via email. Please click the below button to send your submission.